Monday, February 2, 2009

What a fun Weekend!



After a CRAZY week stuck inside, we were all so ready to get out and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air! We headed out Saturday morning to visit Gigi and Papa Skippy at the ranch in Alma. We finally got to meet the new pet llamas! Here are some pics of Gavin enjoying our new furry friends...






From the farm we headed to Conway for more fun! We went to visit our friends Hank and Hollie and Connor, and had a blast! Gavin got a great new truck from Hank's mom which he LOVES and got to take a ride in Hank's 1928 John Deere Ford that his dad built. He had a blast!





2 comments:

Haley Nicodemus said...

I'm soooo jealous Gavin got to ride in the truck...can't wait to do that again!

Maybe you guys can convince Hank's dad to make one and then just give it to me. I mean, I would definitely share with Gavin.

Sarah and Brad said...

Cute, cute pics! I didn't know Greg's parents moved to Alma...how fun that they have a farm with all of those animals!! Definitely super fun for Gavin!!

I'm glad you guys are recovering from the ice storm. That was HORRIBLE...and I didn't even go through it. Can't imagine doing it with a baby.