Friday, October 9, 2009

We're still here!




I'll be surprised if anyone reads this...I had just about given up on myself and the blog! But now that the weather is getting cooler and we'll be inside more, I'm going to try to get back into doing it again!

Wow...where to begin. First and foremost, I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the arrival of Miss Stella Rose, Kyle and Haley's baby! She could be here anyday and we are SOOOO excited to meet her! Please keep them in your prayers for a happy, healthy baby and delivery! I can't wait to be Aunt KK and spoil our little girl!

As for my little guy, he's not so little anymore! He never ceases to amaze me. He has NO fear-I just walked into his room and he had taken his shirt off(random) and was crying because he jumped off his play table onto his little chair and scared himself- and told me exactly what he did! Here are a few new pics of the little man.

I'll be sure to add more soon. We've had lots of fun outings to share! Our next adventure will be a pumpkin patch this weekend. Can't wait!

2 comments:

jennhaile said...

Glad you're blogging again! Can't wait to see more pics!

Sarah and Brad said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! I love seeing the pics on FB, so I feel like I haven't missed as much!

Oh, and congratulations Aunt KK!!! Stella is beautiful....she's definitely a Nicodemus!!