Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'll get whatever I want for Christmas....


Talk about a happy baby! We had our family Christmas pictures taken today at Picture People in Rogers...the first time all seven of us (Mom, dad, Kyle, Haley, and the three of us)have been together for pictures! We got a ton of great pictures and Gavin had a great time and was soooo good...as you can see from the above pic!

After we finished up, we went to my mom and dad's for dinner and a family night. Gavin is absolutely mesmerized by lights, and the Christmas tree is his favorite! Here's a cute pic of him and Bob-O playing with the tree.


He's also discovered a favorite new food...mashed potatoes. If they are on my plate, I don't get to eat any of them! It's not a bad deal for me. I don't need to be eating them anyway! But he can't get them in his mouth fast enough! Both of our clothes were covered in potatoes by the end of dinner! Look closely at his face!

And here's a cute pic of my handsome boys watching some football. Daddy loves his boy time with Gavin! He's definitely ALL boy.





No comments: