Sunday, November 16, 2008

Say Cheese!


It's quite possible that I have a future model on my hands. Whenever Gavin sees a camera, he immediately smiles as big as possible until you've taken the picture! And I'm pretty sure he looked at me tonight before I took the shot and said cheese...WOW! It's adorable! Here are just a few examples...






And for those of you that might be wondering where he is, we had to get him a "cage" to keep him contained so we can actually get a couple things done during the day! He loves his new little play space. I highly recommend it!



Here's a pic of Gavin and his friend Jonah playing in the cage! Too much fun!

2 comments:

the alder boys said...

Oh yes! We have one too! Love ours as well. So sorry that I haven't called you back. It has been really crazy around here but it is starting to calm down. I PROMISE we will catch up this week! Oh by the way, I was so confused by your last post. I had to read it twice. I thought for a split second that you were trying to say that you were pregnant again. I guess that is the blonde in me!!! Love you and miss you!

Angie said...

It was great running into you & your mom Saturday. Gavin is an absolute doll! I love his growl!!