Friday, December 19, 2008

Hey everybody, it's Greg, I can't sleep and I figured I'd go ahead and make another post all by myself. I'm a little bit like Haley this way (and she knows what I mean) in that I get these extremely random ideas that I want to tell people about and I think they're funny so you people reading this are just gonna have to sit there and take it. So for our first picture, I want everybody to take a good hard look at the items in little G's crib below and tell me if there is anything that is a little weird.









Give up? Well the fact that there's not one glow worm but two glow worms is a little strange to me. I mean who invented this doll anyway? It's got arms but no legs, it's face lights up, and its a worm wearing a hooded sweatshirt. I mean I'm pretty sure they were around when I was a kid which is kind of strange and there's two of them here. I honestly have no clue how he aquired the second one but there they are, apparently reproducing (and glowing of course) all around my sleeping son. It, however, is pretty adorable how he sleeps like that with his bun bun. And his um worms.




For this next picture I wanted to show once again what a great job Kara did with the decorations for Christmas this year. But it's not the beautiful decorations that are the highlight of this next pic. Prepare to be awed.





That's right, Savvy's back on the blog. I'm actually really proud of myself with the way that I used the light to really bring out her muscle structure. If you look really close you can almost see where her stomach ends and her neck begins. Just breathtaking. By the way, as I type this blog right now, Savvy is snoring so loud, that is sounds like a tuba player getting in a fight with a bunch of bullfrogs. Ridiculous. After seeing this picture I realized that I need to make an effort to take Savvy on more walks. I mean I know she looks great but if she's gonna win some more blue ribbons she needs to put in a smidge more effort. So anyway I got her leash on her and she gets all excited cause she knows what we're doing, she's actually pretty smart, and I open the front door. We start to walk up the front yard, emphasis on the word up, Savvy doesn't do up, and to make a short story shorter, she's winded by the time we get to the mailbox and I'm freezing cause it's like 4 degrees so we decide to go back inside. I give her a dog biscuit, I make a white russian and we both watch TV. All in all a pretty good father daughter experience. Also, if you were wondering, she's not able to have puppies. Sorry about that. There can only be one Savvy.




This next picture is quite possibly the cutest pic of Little G ever. You see I usually have bath duty cause its just easier for me to lift him in and out of the tube. So naturally I decided to give him a little mohawk and snap a picture. Here ya go.





Pretty stinkin cute. Hey Greg, is that fireman ducky cover for the bath faucet? Yes, yes it sure is.


To finish it off I found this picture online so I thought what the hell. I figure there's at least one guy out there that might read this blog and appreciate it. For those of you that don't know, it's the characters from one of my favorite movies, Anchorman, with a little Razorback flare. Go Hogs.



3 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

Hey guys...I forgot to say in my last post that we ARE going to CTK 4pm. Hopefully, that's the time y'all will be there...we'll keep our eyes out for ya!! Merry Christmas, again!

Natalie said...

I can't believe he's almost a whole year old! The time has flown by and we are so lucky to have such amazing friends as you guys! Love you and hope you have a fantastic holiday season =)

Adrienne said...

Hey that's my husband on the TV in your Christmas pic!!