Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Parent's night out!

Somebody LOVES the camera!
Greg and I took a night away this past weekend to go to Little Rock for my work Christmas party. Uncle Kyle and Aunt Hay Hay were kind enough to volunteer to keep the little man. He obviously had a GREAT time! We don't get out very much since we've had him...he didn't seem to mind that we were away! He loves being with them. He has a HUGE crush on Haley. Anytime she walks into the room he becomes completely oblivious to anything else that is going on. His one and only goal is to get her undivided attention! Needless to say, he does a pretty good job. I'm pretty sure he has her wrapped around his little finger.

Poor little guy has 2 ear infections right now. He has been such a trooper considering the circumstances. I woke up to him and the monitor this morning at 6 o'clock and he was saying "touch...touch..." Touch is his new word...and after "Mama " it's his favorite! He has to touch EVERYTHING! No object is spared. I love it! He is constantly trying to talk to us and communicate. It just keeps getting better everyday!

3 comments:

Haley Nicodemus said...

I might have a bigger crush! It's definitely a toss up!

Laura said...

Kara, he is just too cute! I can't believe he is already talking so much. That is wonderful!

Jose and Mary Dominguez said...

Kara,
You're little boy is adorable...I love his christmas pictures...I have been following your blog for awhile. I hope someday I'll get to meet Gavin and pinch those cheeks :)
Mary (oxley)