Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm such a big boy!



Ok. So I've not done a great job with the blog so far. I will get better, I promise...Gavin is just too cute not to share with everyone! We've had a BIG month...he now has 6 teeth, is crawling and pulling up, and most importantly has attended his first Razorback tailgate! We've been really blessed in that he is not having to go to daycare. Haley (Aunt Hay Hay) keeps him 2 days a week, my mother in law (GiGi) keeps him one day a week, and my mom (DeDe) keeps him 2 days a week. Needless to say he gets lots of love! Here are some recent pics...



More to come soon, I promise!





































































2 comments:

the alder boys said...

Yay!! So glad you have a blog too! I am not very good at it either and don't post enough but it is super fun to read everyone elses and see fun pics! Miss you!!!

Sarah and Brad said...

Hi Kara and Greg! I found your blog on Lesli's. Gavin is an absolute doll..I've never seen such an even mix of mom and dad in a baby...he's perfect!! Hope you all are doing well. I'm going to add you to my faves so I can keep up w/ ya. Sarah Lux Thomas