Friday, September 26, 2008

Let me just begin by saying thanks to Sarah (Lux) Thomas for introducing me to one of the most fun online sites ever! I tend to be a little late on discovering these things because outside of my super busy job, Gavin, and Greg, there is little time for stumbling upon these things on my own!


It's called yearbook yourself...you upload a picture and it lets you "see yourself" in a yearbook picture all the way back to the 1950s. I haven't laughed this hard in a really long time!


This would be Greg in 1978. I'm TOTALLY digging the fro...what a hottie! And this would be me in 1982. WOW! I feel like I'm looking at old pictures of my parents! (As a side note, this is Friday night entertainment when you have an 8 month old!)





Here we have 1960 Haley and 1976 Kyle...



And the lovely 1972 Hollie and 1974 Hankster...I love this!!!


We've had a great week this week. I've spent the last 3 days at a GREAT and much needed meeting in Little Rock. Greg has had a superbusy week with work. Lots of surgeries! I couldn't wait to get home to see Gavin tonight(and Greg too)! He's had a lot of love from DeDe and Aunt Hay Hay this week. I stopped in the Fort to pick up my MeMe to spend some time up here with us over the next few days. We are planning to take Gavin to a pumpkin patch and hay ride tomorrow in Pea Ridge, so hopefully I'll have lots of cute pics to post tomorrow!

1 comment:

Haley Nicodemus said...

I seriously think the picture of Kyle is about as funny as it gets. Are you kidding me??? To freaking funny!