Thursday, September 25, 2008

My favorite little guy ever!

Hello all - Aunt Hay Hay is making a post because we all know Kara's track record and it's not so hot. So, I'm going to help out as much as I can! There really isn't anything much better than talking about Gavin. He's my little sunshine! I look forward to every time I get to keep him. I just love it! Monday was our first trip to Wal-mart. I've taken him all over the place, but I've never pushed him around in a cart. We were there for an hour and a half and he was awesome. Towards the end he started getting sleepy so that's when I wrapped it up. I could spend hours in Wal-mart! Note to all first time pushing babies in a cart people ~ when you place the baby bag in the cart, put it at the far end, not under the baby. Half way through shopping, it was completely covered with stuff and impossible to get into! Pretty sure I broke out in a sweat trying to find a pacifier. I needed it, not because he was fussy, but because every once in awhile he likes to just belt out noises and made up words at the top of his lungs for several minutes.


I love this picture! For some reason it reminds me of Kyle when he does his Harry Caray impression. hahahahaha!
Gavin loves his Uncle Kyle
He's just rub a dub dubbin in his tub
Love this sweet little face!
Look closely and you can see his two little bottom teeth. I love those teeth.

No comments: